Repairing the Existing Installation
In some cases you may discover that your installation has become corrupt for several reasons after upgrading the software, including, but not limited to:
- Incomplete uninstallation of a previous version
- Upgrading MetaMiner while its background services were running causing an impartial upgrade
- Other unknown reasons due to system instability
If this happens, we recommend the following sequence of steps:
- Back up your MetaMiner Database (MMDB).
- Back up your SQL Script Catalog. To do this, save all
.jsonfiles found in the directory
<MMS PROGRAM FOLDER>\Server\scriptsto a safe place.
- Redeploy the most current version.
- Uninstall current versions of MetaMiner.
- Clean the program files folders.
- Install MetaMiner again (full install).
Initial files of MMS, MMA, and MMC with your system variables are not overwritten during re-installation.